Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Columbia River Arts Website.Maining Address: PO Box 860, Ocean Park, WA 98640
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use ColumbiaRiverArts website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, we and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from this website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from this website
Redistribute content from this website (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. We do not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of us, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws we shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- we reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to us a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of =$companyName?>; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of our logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Columbia River Arts - Terms and Conditions Specific to On-Line Shop
Columbia River Arts (hereafter referred to as "CRA") is an online venue which allows the buying and selling of handmade goods.
CRA is not directly involved with any transaction or associated agreements made between parties who engage in the buying and/or selling of goods on the site. As such, CRA can not guarantee the quality, legality, authenticity or safety of any products listed or the accuracy of the listings. CRA accepts no responsibility, nor shall be held liable for the transactions that occur as a result of usage of the website.
CRA may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
Vendors may access the site at the sole discretion of CRA. The vendor must be a paid subscriber on CRA and as a result of the paid subscription will have access to this site as a vendor. CRA may cancel membership of any vendor at any time without notice and without refund. CRA is not liable to any user or any third party for the cancellation of your account.
In order to maintain your status as a vendor on CRA you must keep your subscription current, if your subscription is not current your shop will not be visible after a 30 day grace period. If you choose to re-activate your subscription you will be able to do so from your vendor administration area. Your shop will then be reactivated and your existing products will be available for sale once again.
CRA is providing a marketplace venue for the vendors of this site to display and sell their handmade items. By listing products the vendor agrees that they have the legal right to sell their listed items. The vendor also agrees not to list any item that is not handmade by them.
Vendors may list and sell as many items they choose provided that they have maintained their paid subscription on CRA. If a vendor chooses to sign up to sell on CRA, they agree that their shop may be removed at anytime if left empty.
CRA will not be involved in disputes between buyers and sellers. CRA strongly suggests that the sellers clearly post their shop policies in their virtual storefront area. The vendor agrees to hold CRA harmless during any disputes that may arise.
By listing products for sale, the vendor agrees that the item is available for sale and will be shipped out within 1 week unless their policy states otherwise or other arrangements have been made between the buyer and seller.
By listing an item for sale the vendor is acknowledging that the product is as described and/or pictured. The vendor is acknowledging that the description and/or picture clearly represent to the buyer the characteristics of such product in order to create a clear understanding of the product.
You agree that CRA is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other users, or outside parties on CRA. You use the CRA service at your own risk.
Transactions Between Vendors and Customers
All transactions between customers and vendors are legally binding and are the sole responsibility of both parties to honor such contract.
CRA provides a payment gateway through PayPal in order that customers may exchange monies with the vendor. Disputes that occur at any of these vendors are to be handled with those parties involved. All users, customers and vendors alike, will hold the CRA harmless for any problems that may arise by such monetary transactions. CRA shall not be held liable, nor will CRA be required to mediate or adjudicate the transaction or any resulting conflict between the two parties.
CRA reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material displayed on the website which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject CRA to liability, violates this agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in CRA's opinion. In connection with any of the foregoing, CRA may suspend or terminate the account of any user as CRA deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
If a store has been suspended for more than 30 days, we may completely delete all store content including products, images, categories and texts.
If you have not logged in your CRA account for more than 1 year, you may receive an email from us asking you to login within a specified period of time. If you fail to login within the outlined time frame, we will consider your store abandoned and will completely delete part or all of your store content including products, images, categories and texts.
This agreement is intended to protect CRA from any potential legal issues. All users acknowledge this fact by using this site on their own free will. Users shall hold CRA completely harmless of any and all legal claims. Any claim that does arise will be settled by the respective seller and/or customer involved. CRA is not liable for any of the products that are listed and/or sold by the vendors.
Although CRA is running on a powerful server and supported 24/7, CRA is not responsible for any loss of potential sales due to the site being down for maintenance and or server error.
Ownership of Site
CRA is the sole owner of all aspects of this site including but not limited to Domain Names, Sub-Domains, themes, URL's and reserves the right to change any aspect of the site at any time without advanced notice. CRA is a website designed and managed by Active Internet Solutions. Where CRA is mentioned in this agreement it is understood that Active Internet Solutions will be covered by this agreement as well.
All domains, graphics, images, photography, copy, text, video, and audio, including buttons, headers, links, footers and site themes created by CRA, CRA staff, or contractors of CRA are considered the trade dress of ColumbiaRiverArts.com. Any and all data aforementioned is copyrighted and may not be used without the express written permission of CRA.
Any and all content uploaded to the site including text, descriptions, images, reviews, posts, and articles retains the original copyright of the owner/creator. By accessing the site and uploading content the creator agrees to grant worldwide non-exclusive right to re-publish said content for the purposes of promoting or providing benefit to the web community and properties of CRA.